We have extensive experience of working with commercial property owners to ensure that their facilities are maintained to the highest of standards. We specialise in all aspects of maintenance, ranging from painting and decorating to electrical and plumbing repairs, as well as roofing, groundworks and general building works, using a number of very high quality sub-contractors where necessary. We are available to all customers on an emergency call-out basis around the clock. We carry out a large list of services within these areas from refit and refurbishment projects to external works and construction. No matter how big or small the organisation or budget of the client, we will provide a top service each and every time.
We work closely with all of our clients collaboratively on projects to make sure they get the best value from the service we provide. It is important for us to make sure they feel they are communicated with clearly throughout the process, understand the sequence of steps and the actions we take are kept appraised of progress.
Why Choose Exodus Building Solutions?
- Project Management Skills – As a commercial contractor in Southampton with years of experience working on construction projects of various sizes from small refurbishments through to large-scale new builds, we have all the necessary training, skill and expertise required to ensure that your project runs smoothly from start to finish.
- Transparent Pricing Policy – We are proud to deliver clear, transparent quotations containing all the pricing information you need in plain, easy-to-understand language. You don’t have to worry about hidden costs or additional charges when dealing with Exodus Building Solutions.
- Full Service Management – We pride ourselves on being easy to deal with. Our fully inclusive project management service covers all construction trades which means that you don’t have to liaise with numerous sub-contractors.
- Post Build Support – We deliver a comprehensive range of building maintenance and repair services. If you are looking for a commercial building company in Southampton that can give you with long-term support, Exodus Building Solutions is your perfect choice.
- Blooms by JoInterior fitting of florist
- Supermarine RestaurantInterior fitting of Supermarine restaurant
- Mettricks CoffeeInterior fit of new build coffee house
- Smith BradbeersInstalling exterior restaurant dining area
- Spire HospitalRefitting cafeteria
- Paint Pots Nursery RooftopTreating roof
- Paint Pots NurseryFitting nursery playarea
- VospersInterior fitting of Vospers Restaurant. 2017
Blooms by Jo
Here the client wanted to create an indoor garden feeling to customers as they walked through the door, in order to create a functional space, we created a utilities space complete with welfare facilties within a loglap structure in order to compliment the theme.
Our specification was to create an Italian restaurant, complete with a wood fired pizza oven, drawing on Neapolitan style with a hint of art deco. We used Mediterranean mosaics coupled with Italian marble to create a large open kitchen space with a broken tile effect on the wood fired oven. In the bar area we used a combination of birch and copper trim complimented with ribbon glass shades and Jacobean panelling to bring in some art deco elements to the mix.
Our client wanted to transform an existing sales suite into a waterside coffee shop. Exodus provided all works from initial design phase up to and including fit out and management of all service contractors. Owning a few existing coffee shops under the same name, the customer was keen to develop key branding, corporate colour schemes and standardise furnishings.
We custom built a bar, with a back bar shelving system comprised of decorative scaffolding, a dropped ceiling, with pendant lighting and removed a number of partitions to create a large open-plan area. This area was then divided by constructing a laptop bar, with a small serving counter. The existing welfare area was then extended, then converted into a commercial kitchen with hygienic cladding, a large extract system with HEP and Ozone filters to comply with local planning requirements and stainless steel worktops.
We were approached by Bradbeers to help design and construct a roof terrace for an existing restaurant in their department store in Romsey. This was a complicated procedure as we had to make sure that the structure was independent of the ground floor convenience store. The structure comprised of a heavy steelwork lattice supported by the existing parapet walls, overlaid with a timber sub-structure with a composite non-slip decking surface. In order to provide the terrace area with views of the nearby river, we a installed plate glass balustrade topped with a stainless steel handrail.
A local hospital wanted to convert an old tired looking staff canteen into a fully functional restaurant, capable of offering meals to it’s staff and patients alike. In addition to this, the client wanted to create a conference/board room facility complete with smart board and projection facilities that could fold away into the ceiling void at the flip of a switch. All the fitting needed to be of an industrial quality and easy to maintain to insure a hygienic environment for patient recovery. We also installed a state of the art bluetooth controlled sound system and ceiling mounted hidden projection system for sporting events. We added to viewing windows to the existing space, along with walnut fire doors in keeping with the hospital’s new hallway decor.
Paint Pots Nursery Rooftop
Working for an existing client, we used a acrylic based roofing compound to renovate a large felt covered roof in addition to replacing lead and relaying existing capping stones.
Paint Pots Nursery
Our client needed to fence off part of a play area, but wanted a solution where the children could still be observed at play. We constructed a picket style low level fence and rounded off the panels to ensure children could play safely.
How can we help?
We specialise in building great projects for commercial and domestic clients that demand expert knowledge, skill, trust and integrity. Whether it's refurbishing, new fits, plumbing and heating or painting and decorating, you're in safe hands with Exodus Building Solutions!
Contact us today for more information about our work or to get a quote.
Enquiries can posted C/O:
29 Twyford Avenue